1. A Song you can listen to on
2. A Song from one of your fave
3. A Song from your
Song that makes you feel strong.
5. A Song
that makes you sad.
Song that cheers you up.
Song that reminds you of your
Song that reminds you of an ex or
Song that reminds you of you.
10. A Song
that brings back bad memories.
11. A Song
that brings back good memories.
12. A Song that grew on you.
13. A Song from a musical
14. A Song with a great music video.
15. A Song that's better as a cover
16. A Song that's better acoustic.
17. A Song with great lyrics.
18. A Song for the Summer.
19. A Song for heartache.
20. A song for car rides.
21. A Song for the rain.
22. A Song for dancing.
23. A Song for making out.
24. A Song for a lover.
25. A Song from before you were born.
26. A Song from a band that broke up.
27. A Song you've seen live.
28. A Song you want to see live.
29. A Song by a band you don't usually like.
30. A Song you recommend.
Day 11: A Song that
brings back good memories:
Sorry I'm late I was Tired™,
but better late than never right?e a The song Thnks fr
th mmrs by Fall Out Boy (Yeah I'm that
bxtch) brings me back to the carefree days of middle school
and field trips. Another good memory associated with a song
is during Summer camp choreographing a little dance to
Our Song by Taylor Swift. I
still remember some of the moves we came up with