Witty Profiles

menu
sign in or join

Inspirational Quotes

  1. Bellatrixy101* Bellatrixy101*
    posted a quote
    December 1, 2021 1:49pm UTC
    Looking back to where I was at the begining of the year, I could never have predictied that I would be here

  2. brucefrazier brucefrazier
    posted a quote
    November 30, 2021 1:51pm UTC
    You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.
    Ray Bradbury

  3. beatrixpotter beatrixpotter
    posted a quote
    November 29, 2021 2:25pm UTC
    ‘The Tale of the Faithful Dove’,

  4. grownsimba grownsimba
    posted a quote
    November 11, 2021 10:06pm UTC
    “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” by Robert Frost
    The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

  5. grownsimba grownsimba
    posted a quote
    November 11, 2021 10:04pm UTC
    Nothing higher than a low and nothing lower than a high

  6. Bellatrixy101* Bellatrixy101*
    posted a quote
    November 8, 2021 1:53pm UTC
    Not everything is meant to be meaningful

  7. Imperfect Butterfly * Imperfect Butterfly *
    posted a quote
    October 11, 2021 6:20am UTC
    Generation's To Come
    By: Justice Elliott
    Every generation goes through a new type of segregation. Different problems but the same level of responsibility never taken; At least not from the ones who should claim it. The ones in charge have the power to change things, they have it all but still take advantage of the people who work hard to get what they cannot keep. Our pockets are wiped clean, our purity turns to darkness and our hearts harden; its the only way to survive what we deal with in our streets. You may think you run your life, but in reality we're all puppets, controlled by someone from behind the scenes. Its the ugly truth so many rather be blind then see. But we're not blind, all we have to do is open our eyes. We're apart of the problem and its time we stop assisting in their mass genocide. Lets make a plan for all our sakes; we are the 99% which means the odds are in our favour. The 1% cannot take us, its times we show them the monsters they've created. The damage to us is already done, but we can pave a path much better for the generation's to come. Allow our children to be proud of the people they become, give to them what was not given to us. Many regrets but this will not be one.

  8. LadyFranco384 LadyFranco384
    posted a quote
    September 30, 2021 7:11pm UTC
    Its insane to me that after 6 years of not being on this site, not much has changed at all. This site helped me through some hard times, as a place I could come without being judged. I truly hope that safe, comforting feeling still applies to the current daily users. You guys got this. <3

  9. Reblbutrfli23 Reblbutrfli23
    posted a quote
    September 29, 2021 11:29pm UTC
    If could save the world... but it didn't

  10. Dudu* Dudu*
    posted a quote
    September 14, 2021 4:12pm UTC
    it’s obvious
    why i called
    it might be
    cause I’m
    lonely and
    you’re a fool
    I’m not
    just curious
    if you’re
    asleep or not
    you know - jay park/okasian

  11. Emily Autopsy * Emily Autopsy *
    posted a quote
    September 13, 2021 2:00am UTC
    So basiclly it has been 1 million years since ive been on here. I was looking through all my old stuff as a teenager and it's crazy because it feels like it was just yesterday. Plus I was such a weirdo lol I still am, but I guess I just hide it a bit better now that Im older lol. I am having such nostalgia it's unreal. I hope eveyone who is still on here and active is doing well. I remember when it used to be so popular and people were posting quotes all the time. I miss this place a lot and I really wish it would make a come back. I think it would be really nice. Lets all try to bring it back lol. I know that no one is probably going to see this, but I guess I just want to document for myself so I can look back at it in another million years from now lol, or even the slight chance that someone will see this, I hope youre doing well. Im just sentamental person and sometimes it's hard for me to let go of the past. Ive been thinking a lot about the past recently so I guess thats why I decided to hop back on here for a minute.
    I guess that's it. So uh BYE ;)
    ~Diana <3
    9/12/21 @9:59pm

  12. TheCovertComic TheCovertComic
    posted a quote
    September 4, 2021 4:04am UTC
    If you don't levitate for something, you'll stand for everything.

  13. Dudu* Dudu*
    posted a quote
    August 27, 2021 6:26am UTC
    that's who i am, i withstand.
    rain storm and hurricane,
    i made it out alive again.
    through stress bouts and booby traps.
    i learned too much to just give in now.
    i hate it for the most part but i just can't cave.
    the anxious feeling that etched a home in my chest,
    i'll get her to move out some day.
    cause this skin is my home and this heart beats for me.
    i will become mostly happy again.

  14. Dudu* Dudu*
    posted a quote
    July 23, 2021 9:08am UTC
    overcome
    no one's gonna save me,
    no one's gonna do the dirty work for me.
    when it's cold i'll have to put my own jacket on.
    when i'm stressed i'm going to have study and plan that much harder.
    i've all i've got, i'm always gonna be all i've got.
    let's hold these cold hands and fill this belly of mine.
    let's take it day by day and do as much as we can right now.
    i'm scared of what's coming, i'm scared of failing.
    but i've overcome everything up until now.
    i'm not the type to come all the way undone;
    i overcome.

  15. Uduak Uduak
    posted a quote
    July 19, 2021 8:10pm UTC
    Passion yields great success.

  16. Uduak Uduak
    posted a quote
    July 18, 2021 5:13pm UTC
    Money is not the medicine to death.

  17. Dudu* Dudu*
    posted a quote
    July 17, 2021 12:32pm UTC
    starting a new job, then having a meeting for a new uni placement,
    then an appointment with a therapist for the first time.
    all scary but i am showing up for myself.
    i am proud of myself for getting this far.
    i am proud of myself for putting myself in this situation.
    i like taking care of myself this way.

  18. ☞Eman☜* ☞Eman☜*
    posted a quote
    July 17, 2021 4:03am UTC
    You are a light.You have not been created in vain. Do not give up when you fall down. Stand up again O lion

  19. Dudu* Dudu*
    posted a quote
    July 8, 2021 5:01am UTC
    if i got myself
    in
    then i can get myself
    out

  20. Failure* Failure*
    posted a quote
    July 7, 2021 4:51am UTC
    how do you fix what is broken
    after all these years.
    it should be easier.

:)

Join · Top Quotes · New Quotes · Random · Chat · Add Quote · Rules · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use · Full Site
© 2003-2021 Witty Profiles