1. A Song you can listen to on
repeat. 2. A Song from one of your fave
albums. 3. A Song from your
childhood. 4. A
Song that makes you feel strong. 5. A Song
that makes you sad. 6.A
Song that cheers you up. 7. A
Song that reminds you of your
friends. 8. A
Song that reminds you of an ex or
crush. 9. A
Song that reminds you of you. 10. A
Song that brings back bad memories. 11. A Song
that brings back good memories. 12. A
Song that grew on you. 13. A Song
from a musical
14. A Song with a great music video.
15. A Song that's better as a cover
16. A Song that's better acoustic.
17. A Song with great lyrics.
18. A Song for the Summer.
19. A Song for heartache.
20. A song for car rides.
21. A Song for the rain.
22. A Song for dancing.
23. A Song for making out.
24. A Song for a lover.
25. A Song from before you were born.
26. A Song from a band that broke up.
27. A Song you've seen live.
28. A Song you want to see live.
29. A Song by a band you don't usually like.
30. A Song you recommend.
Day 13: A Song from a
Honestly, I'm not the biggest musical fanatic as I mostly
leave that to my friend, Clare. However, I remember being in
my 6th grade music class and learning the
song For Good from Wicked
and really loving it. the somber, yet hopefully feeling it
woul give off. Truly encaputlates the dynamic of the two main
charaters Elpha and Glinda.