1. A Song you can listen to on
2. A Song from one of your fave
3. A Song from your
Song that makes you feel strong.
5. A Song
that makes you sad.
Song that cheers you up.
Song that reminds you of your
Song that reminds you of an ex or
Song that reminds you of you.
Song that brings back bad memories.
11. A Song
that brings back good memories.
12. A Song
that grew on you.
13. A Song from a musical
14. A Song with a great music video.
15. A Song that's better as a cover
16. A Song that's better acoustic.
17. A Song with great lyrics.
18. A Song for the Summer.
19. A Song for heartache.
20. A song for car rides.
21. A Song for the rain.
22. A Song for dancing.
23. A Song for making out.
24. A Song for a lover.
25. A Song from before you were born.
26. A Song from a band that broke up.
27. A Song you've seen live.
28. A Song you want to see live.
29. A Song by a band you don't usually like.
30. A Song you recommend.
Day 12: A Song that
grew on you:
Honestly, the first time my friend showed
me Love Like Woe by The
Ready Set I was not a fan. In fact, I had to pause it halfway
through the songas it was just annoying. It took a couple of
listens for me to come around and then I checked out other
song by him.