1. A Song you can listen to on
repeat. 2. A Song from one of your fave
albums. 3. A Song from your
childhood. 4. A
Song that makes you feel strong. 5. A Song
that makes you sad. 6.A
Song that cheers you up. 7. A Song
that reminds you of your friends.
8. A Song that reminds you of an ex or crush.
9. A Song that reminds you of you.
10. A Song that brings back bad memories.
11. A Song that brings back good memories.
12. A Song that grew on you.
13. A Song from a musical
14. A Song with a great music video.
15. A Song that's better as a cover
16. A Song that's better acoustic.
17. A Song with great lyrics.
18. A Song for the Summer.
19. A Song for heartache.
20. A song for car rides.
21. A Song for the rain.
22. A Song for dancing.
23. A Song for making out.
24. A Song for a lover.
25. A Song from before you were born.
26. A Song from a band that broke up.
27. A Song you've seen live.
28. A Song you want to see live.
29. A Song by a band you don't usually like.
30. A Song you recommend.
Day 7: A Song that
makes you think of your
There's actually a couple that come to mind. The first
being Don't Stop Me Now by
Queen as whenever anyone in my squad says, "Having a
good time" the rest of us immedatley break out into the
chrous. Another friendship stained song would be
Intermission oby Panic! at the
Disco where my friends decided the way to dance to that song
is to roll around on the floor in a line. Then,
Thnks fr th mmrs by Fall Out
Boy reminds me of when my best friend and I woud sing that on
the bus on school field trips. Holy
Ground tby Taylor Swift also
describes how I assocate the time with that friend to be a