I W o u l d
L o v e t o B u t . . .
• I want to spend more time with my blender.
• The man on television told me to say tuned.
• It wouldn't be fair to the other Beautiful People.
• I'm building a pig from a kit.
• I did my own thing and now I've got to undo it.
• There's a disturbance in the Force.
• I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy
• I'm attending the opening of my garage door.
• I'm converting my calendar watch from Julian to
• I've come down with a really horrible case of something
• My plot to take over the world is thickening.
• I have to fulfill my potential.
• It's too close to the turn of the century.
• I have some real hard words to look up in the
• I changed the lock on my door and now I can't get
• I'm uncomfortable when I'm alone or with others.
• I promised to help a friend fold road maps.
• I'm trying to be less popular.
• I have to study for a blood test.
• I have to rotate my crops.
• I prefer to remain an enigma.
• I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying