My name isElizabeth.
I'm 13 years old, born on April 9th of '98.
My passion in life is music. I play the tenor and alto sax (and a bit of flute & piano), and I aspire to become a band director/music teacher when I grow up.
I was diagnosed with depression a few weeks ago.
I have a lot of problems. I hate myself, for one. I don't like the person I am, on the inside or the outside. Sometimes I honestly wonder why I'm not dead yet.
I used to be bulimic, and that's a secret that not many people know about me.
I used to be a cutter, but that's common knowledge.
I always feel like I'm the friend that everyone secretly hates. Like I'm the person that everyone talks about as soon as I leave the room.
I take anti-depressents, but I'm not sure if they're working.
I feel like a bad person. I stress my parents out so much. I'm the problem child. I feel like if they didn't have me, my family would be happy.
If you read all that, you rock.
Current Status: Why is life so hard?
Important People <3 Christina ♥
- My birthday buddy and one of my best friends. I trust this girl with my darkest secrets. Christina is like my sister. I tell her everything. [: Ginger ♥
- The person I can tell absolutely anything to. She never judges me and she has a great sense of humor. Max ♥
- My bestfriend that always makes me smile, even when I have tears in my eyes. I love him more than I can even say. Julia ♥
- My amazing fun-sized Jewish mexican. (: Coral ♥
- My bus buddy. We have lotsa good times at the bus stop.