Witty Profiles

menu
sign in or join

marianna14

Status:

Member Since: 9 Jan 2010 06:26pm

Last Seen: 23 Aug 2011 04:14pm

user id: 98236

19 Quotes
3,069 Favorites
2 Following
9 Followers
Comment Points
Comments
Comments on Quotes
Comments by User
Quote Comments by User
Flair beta

follow block report

  1. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    August 21, 2011 3:21pm EDT
    Cheeeeeers to the freakin' weekend <3 ;)

  2. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    August 15, 2011 6:21pm EDT
    PAULY D. <3

  3. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    August 15, 2011 2:25pm EDT
    Who else absolutely adores stiles from teen wolf?! <3

  4. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    June 24, 2011 3:02am EDT
    say ur crush name 6 time.
    now make a wish
    whats more important love or ten million dollars
    wish again love or money
    now post this in 60 sec
    and you with have an unexpected convo with your crush

  5. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    May 26, 2011 10:16pm EDT
    click to see this quote

  6. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    May 25, 2011 10:19pm EDT
    Lmfao@yourfacee.

  7. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    May 25, 2011 9:52pm EDT
    I HATE knowing what he does to me is wrong but CHOOSING to pretend like everythings alright when its really not because your afraid of losing him.. </3

  8. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    May 25, 2011 9:07pm EDT
    click to see this quote

  9. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    March 17, 2011 11:23am EDT
    click to see this quote

  10. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    March 2, 2011 8:30pm EST
    my exboyfriend texts me everydaay.
    i ignore him.
    even though all i want to do is answer.
    &it's killing me.
    </3

  11. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    July 26, 2010 5:27pm EDT
    I love the way you lie, lol jk, f*ck you, you f*cking liar.
    got it off of facebook <333

  12. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    March 12, 2010 10:39pm EST
    He told me he loved me <3
    I said Ha I'm allergic to bullshit!

  13. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    March 12, 2010 10:23pm EST
    She Believed

  14. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    March 11, 2010 6:21pm EST
    //Crazier//
    You lift my my feet off the ground
    You spin me around
    You make me crazier crazier
    Feels like I'm falling and I
    I'm lost in your eyes
    You make me crazier crazier crazier
    *Taylor Swift*

  15. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    February 5, 2010 5:03pm EST
    I Hate That I Love You. </3

  16. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    January 30, 2010 8:08am EST
    All I want is one guy tht shows me
    tht their not all the same </3

  17. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    January 10, 2010 8:38am EST
    Your 90% of the reason I get up in the morning<3 The other 10% is because I have to pee ;)

  18. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    January 10, 2010 8:21am EST
    I love you is 8 letters... haha but so is Bullshit.

  19. marianna14 marianna14
    posted a quote
    January 9, 2010 7:14pm EST
    *Boys are like stars. There are a million of them out there. But only ONE can make your dreams come true* :)

Join · Top Quotes · New Quotes · Random · Chat · Add Quote · Rules · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use · Full Site
© 2003-2020 Witty Profiles