Rules: Don't be a party-pooper. Once you see this, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. ERASE MY ANSWERS and enter your own.
1. Real Name : Laura
2. Nickname: Laurla, Laurlingz, Lala
3. Favorite color: PUUUURPLE(and yellow)
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary School: Mmm, I'd rather not share
6. Middle School: Yes, sharing is caring. But I don't care!
7. High School: Noo, away you personal questions six through eight!
8. College: Not quite there yet..
9. Hair Color: In the Winter, brown, in the Summer, more of a golden.
10. Tall or Short: Medium
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans at school, sweats at home
12. Phone or Camera: For what, making calls/ texting or taking a picture? Because then my answers obvious...
13. Health freak: Hahah, noo, I love good tasting food too much.
14. Orange or Apple: Since I have a freakish unknown allergy to apples, I will go with and orange!
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Well, I shouldn't.
16. Eat or Drink: That would depend if I'm hungry or thirsty...
17. Piercings: Earss!
18. Pepsi or Coke: Don't really have a perference.
HAVE YOU EVER:
19. Been in an airplane: Yes!
20. Been in a boat: Yes, I sail!
21. Been in a car accident: Like, a legit one or a like, "DUDE, DID YOU JUST BUMP ME??" accident? It would be latter if that's the case.
22. Been in a fist fight: Nope.
23. First piercing: Ears, again.
24. Longest Friend: Kiers!
25. First award: Birth certificate
26. First crush: Danny, hahahha.
YOU KNOW THAT ONE WORD:
29. Last person you texted: Grace, but technically Leigh
30. Last person you talked to: My brotha!
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Kiera and Leigh
32. Last food you ate: A saaandwich! Yum.
33. Last movie you watched: Lemonade Mouth!!
34. Last song you listened to: Some freakish dying frog sounding song on the radio.
35. Last thing you bought: That sandwich I spoke of in 32.
37. Food: Shrimp!
38. Drink: Depends on my mood, but I do love peach Snapple.
39. Hate: Why would hate fall under the catergory of favorite?
40. Flower: Ones that don't cause sneezing.
41. Animal: I like most non rabid/attacking anumals.
43. Movie: I'm kinda indecisive...too many options!
44. Subject: Art and Literacy.
HAVE YOU EVER:
(Put an x in the brackets if yes)
45. [x] fallen in love with someone.
46. [x] celebrated Halloween.
47. [x] had your heart broken.
48. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone. (unlimited)
49.  had someone like you
51.  got pregnant.
52.  had an abortion.
53. [x] did something I regret.
54. [x] broke a promise.
55. [x] hid a secret.
56. [x] pretended to be happy.
57.  met someone who changed your life.
58. [x] pretended to be sick.
59. [x] left the country
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [x] cried over the silliest things.
62. [x] ran a mile.
63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] disliked someone.
66. [x] stayed single for 2 years since the first time you had a boyfriend/girlfriend.
67. Eating: Nothing
68. Drinking: Nothing
69. Listening: The dishwasher's obnoxiously loud...
70. Sitting/Laying: I am a-sitting
71. Plans for today: Sleep. Computer. TV. Read. I led an exciting life, as you can tell.
73. Want kids: Yes
74. Want to get married: Yes
75. Career: Maybe a graphic designer, or art teacher, or even a director!
76. Lips or eyes: For what? A male? I'd like them to have both, thanks.
77. Shorter or Taller: Since I guessing this is about a spouse, I suppose taller would be pleasent.
78. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both!!
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
82. Looks or personality: Personality (but I won't complain if he's nice to look at ;)
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: No
84. Snuck out of a house: No
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No
86. Killed somebody: No
87. Broken someone's heart: No
88. Been in love: Maybe.
89. Cried when someone died: No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: I didn't use to, but I do now.
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: Yes
93. God: Yes
94. Santa Clause: The spirit
95. Aliens: Maybe. There has to be something else out there.
96. Ghosts: Again, maybe. The concept of death is complicated.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes
98. Do you know who your real friends are: I hope I do.
99. Do you believe in God: Didn't we discuss this?
100. The End?: The end of what? Civilazation? The world? This quiz?