Witty Profiles

menu
sign in or join

claudehopper

Status:

Member Since: 26 Apr 2011 04:57pm

Last Seen: 7 Jan 2012 05:38am

user id: 169339

13 Quotes
978 Favorites
8 Following
24 Followers
Comment Points
Comments
Comments on Quotes
Comments by User
Quote Comments by User
Flair beta

follow block report

hey guyz, my name is Claudia :) and im 14 years young my birthday is august 21! ;D i am in my first year in highschool, so far so good :} and i love cody simpson <3<3<3 and all american rejects yumm :] i play soccer and volley ball
 

  1. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:22pm EDT
    P.sherman
    42, wallaby way.
    sydeny
    haha fav if you know where thats from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:21pm EDT
    id plank that!

  3. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:20pm EDT
    click to see this quote

  4. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:14pm EDT
    everyday may not be good but theres something good in every day

  5. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:13pm EDT
    i'm done being your last choice, ill be over there loving some else
    have a nice day :)

  6. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:11pm EDT
    90% i wake up to c u ......the other 10% is cause i have to pee ;)

  7. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:10pm EDT
    LIFE WAS MUCH EASIER WHEN APPLE AND BLACKBERRY WERE JUST FRUITS!

  8. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:09pm EDT
    you can call me a *itch
    a *itch is a female dog
    dogs bark
    barks on trees
    trees are nature
    nature is beautiful
    so thanks for the compliment! :D

  9. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:07pm EDT
    ABCDEFG
    Gummy bears are chasing me
    One is red and one is blue
    One just stole my effin shoe!
    now im running for my life
    cuz the red on has a knife!

  10. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:05pm EDT
    dont let the eyeliner and perfume
    confuse ya, she can go from
    makeup to mud in 3 seconds flat.

  11. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:04pm EDT
    Be a Fruitloop in a world of cheerios!!!

  12. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:02pm EDT
    treat people as you would like to be treated
    cause Karma's a *itch only if you are

  13. claudehopper claudehopper
    posted a quote
    October 16, 2011 5:01pm EDT
    if you want the rainbow
    you gotta put up with the rain*

Join · Top Quotes · New Quotes · Random · Chat · Add Quote · Rules · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use · Full Site
© 2003-2019 Witty Profiles