7 Oct 2010 07:04pm
16 May 2015 02:29pm
0 Comment Points
Comments on Quotes
Comments by User
Quote Comments by User
Points for everyone.
1) People are going to leave. Face the truth, whether you like it or not. Move on and make yourself happier.
2) You feel so much better when you release something out to another.
3) The point of life is to enjoy it. When you're elderly, you will look back on life. Do you want to disappoint your elder self? No? Then you better enjoy your life and what you have.
4) You can do anything. Our brains and bodies make us capable of any task or goal. By saying you can't do something, you are saying you will do nothing. You are simply preventing yourself from going towards your goal, or task.
5) To accomplish a goal, one must work towards it. Nothing is easy.
6) Happiness is temporary, in the same way your body weight is temporary. In order to keep your body image, you must control the way you eat and work out as needed. You might eat some junk here and there, but you still keep your body image, as kept up with. Happiness is the same way -- if you want to keep happiness, you must work hard to not disappoint yourself, or avoid any of the sort. You might get sad here and there. This does not mean complete happiness is lost forever.
7) You are your best friend, trust me. When you are secure and confident, you are able to motivate yourself to do anything. It is easier to set goals for yourself. You become independent and life is so much easier.
8) In the end, it's all about you and no one else.
Please, if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm an open book. I will never judge anyone. I have been through a lot, family problems, bullying, etc. and I am very understanding of any situation, even things I haven't been through. Shoot me a comment and I'll give you my e-mail.
Here's a little information to introduce myself. My name is Savannah and my age will be kept secret. Your assumption of my age is probably way off.
I produce quotes without fancy formats. I want my quotes to be quotes and appreciated for that.