I need to get this out. Now.
My anxiety is going crazy with school starting tomorrow. And on top of all that, I got into a fight today. With my old bestfriend. I'm pretty sure she hates me now, because it all started when I kept posting statuses about me hating everyone on facebook. Which is 90% true, but the other 10%, are my friends. My seriously. 10 friends. I went on oovoo with one of my guy friends ( we don't like eachother ) and I cried. I cried so much. Luckily, he is funny so he got me smiling in no time. I'm so scared for school now, because a lot of kids find me annoying. I will like a status as in, a rate, or something like that, and I get no wall post. I have, what, one friend who moved to a neighboring state, and I feel like we're drifting apart, one friend in a grade above me, and she is now going into the high school, while, I'm still in the jr. high ( going into eighth grade ). I cannot sleep, because I feel sick to my stomach, for different reasons, not having a fever or disease though. Today, I woke up to a bad day. When I woke up, I had a fight with my parents, because of my anxiety about not getting my nails filled in ( dramatic, i know. ) and I went in my backyard and cried. I was also going shopping today, for school supplies, shirts, and shoes, since I have no shoes, new shirts, or school supplies. So now I'm here stressing out over basically noting. I feel so out of place. I needed to get this out. If anyone actually read to this point, I will SOOOO promote you ( if you don't know what that is, comment on this ) and follow & fave all your quotes. Just comment telling me. Thank you so much for reading <3